Saturday, June 27, 2020

In the Deep

Image by Engin Akyurt from Pixabay

Calm the surface and let things process in the deep.

I leave the shallows and dive into memory, into the darkness beyond the past, beyond everything. It is here I rest. Below the currents of life all is quiet and yet so much is here. So much in this realm of the possible supports me, holds me as I let go. She is this moment. She is the source of all. Here I can drift and know the infinite. Here I can let all the pieces go so I can gather them anew when it’s time.

Soon it will be time to rise again. To break the surface and rise into my life born of wisdom pooling in the deep waters of Life. Soon, but not yet. I’m not ready for the light that is filtered, distorted by the fathoms of mind and memory. It waits. I wait.

For now, I am still. It’s the only way to be in the deep. Be still and know I am. And that is enough.


Image by Engin Akyurt from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment